Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking for Appliances?

Last March 17, 2009, I drove my mother to Anson's at San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center-Pasig City. She is looking for some appliances for the condo unit they are designing right now.

It was my first time to enter an Anson's store since most of our appliances were bought from Mall's appliance center, Abenson's, Automatic Center and Western.

These stores have different type of selling, pricing, gimmicks and etc.

At the Ortigas branch, Anson is huge, big enough to accomodate hundreds of shoppers who are looking for appliances and other goods.

I will just write my experience on this store since it might be reversed for some of you. Here are some of my observations (all are good so far):

- the crew is accommodating even to the guard at the doorstep
- all are polite (wala akong nakitang masusungit)
- saleforce are tied to you answering all your questions about the product
- spacious area
- comfortable lounge for paying
- wide line of products offered

For now, my overall rating is positive. Hope it will stay at that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment